Monday, August 1, 2011

Pink shoes


IMG_3167, originally uploaded by Pink Lady on the Loose!.
A couple of items from my shoe collection: the pink-and-yellow sandals are from India, and I paid only a couple of euros for them. They have a cute kitten heel. Hot pink leather sneakers from Vagabond (half off). Pink fluffy house slippers were bought several years ago on a business trip to Orlando, Florida. They are amazingly comfy and - what's even better - machine washable. They are from DearFoams. They adjust to your feet in a similar way as Tempur matresses do. I paid next to nothing for them and I have been wearing them every day for the past 4-5 years. They're my fave shoes! I just checked their website and you can also buy them on-line. In 10 years when mine eventually wear out, I'll be buying another pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment