Thursday, August 11, 2011

Macaroons


macaroon, originally uploaded by Pink Lady on the Loose!.
Cute little macaroons, as seen in the Fashion Toast blog. They seem to be all the rage these days, I am seeing them everywhere (e.g. in the wonderfl TV series "Gossip Girl"). I even found a recipe for them in a Finnish magazine. I have not tried it yet because of my diet. But when I get to the maintenance stage of my diet (between 58 and 62 kg), I'll be able to have something sweet sometimes...like maybe once a month or something. By the way, it's funny that I never tried macaroons in Paris eventhough I lived there a year as a student. I finally tried them at a work event in Finland. I like them because of their cute pastel colours.

As seen here:
http://www.fashiontoast.com/page/2

No comments:

Post a Comment