Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ethnic style


IMG_3070, originally uploaded by Pink Lady on the Loose!.

This is what I wore to the Prince concert on Thursday (July 21st). The navy blue maxi dress is from H&H, on sale of course. The bag is from UFF (a thrift store) for 2 euros (it's not leather). The earrings are so old I no longer remember where they're from. They're made of wood and look like chili peppers - I get comments on them every time I wear them. They're probably 25 years old. The rest of the accessories are from India. Well, except for a couple of the bangles, which were gifts from my brother and sister-in-law and I don't remember where they're from - but probably from somewhere in Asia. On the left side of the photo you can see a glimpse of my shoe collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment